Sunday, March 21, 2010

3 years and counting...

So as I was in Nicaragua and retrospective as I often am on mission trips, I realized something really cool. 3 years prior over my Spring Break I had prayed to receive Christ. So often I'm reminded of how far I've come since that day. How I went from this lost, broken, little girl to becoming a woman of God. Haha, I'm still very much becoming… there are still lots of mistakes and a lot of questions and a lot of awkward moments.

I'm humbled and amazed and soooooooooo….thankful. I'm still so very young in my faith and I have so much to learn. And I remember when I didn't know if I would stick with it, if I wanted to follow Christ for the right reasons and besides I had no idea what the heck I was doing… But God was with me and like He said, hasn't left me. Thank you Jesus.

"Me viste a mi cuando nadie me veó. Me amaste a mi cuando nadie me amó.
Me diste nombre…yo soy tu niña, la niña de tus ojos porque me amaste a mi…Te amo más que a mi vida"
(You saw me when no one saw me. You loved me when no one loved me. You gave me a name…I am Your child, the apple of your eye because You loved me…I love You more than my life)

P.s. I will try to get around to posting about my last two trips soon. I have a lot of school work to catch up on so be patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment