Sunday, April 19, 2009

27 Days and Counting...

Less than a month to go! I'm really excited with a hint of nervousness and a drop of terror.

First things first, explanation of the blog title. Torpe means awkward in Spanish. And has become my nickname since 1) I say it about every 4th sentence and 2) Anytime I travel there is bound to be extreme amounts of adventures and awkward happenings. (If you've heard any of my traveling stories or even worse have been witness to any of them then you know this to be true)

What I'm up to: Finals! Pretty much sums up my life right now. Well not really. I'm also prepping the final details for the summer like packing lists, paperwork, etc, working on my research project, and trying to fit in bible studies and a social life. I've also been really busy with writing support letters and getting those all sent out. Basically my life is a hectic mess but somehow everything is getting done pretty effectively.

No worries, I'll be writing more as I get closer to leaving. I can't wait and I'll be sure to keep everyone updated over the summer with what I'm sure will be epic awkwardness that seems to follow me wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment