You know you love them :)
8. You can't stream anything online outside the US. Apparently the US is very posessive of it's ability to watch free television online once you leave the country. I may or may not have had a mini meltdown when I realized that I couldn't finish watching the season finale of Grey's. I eventually broke down and bought it on I-tunes. Fail.
9. Never plan to walk somewhere if you don't know how to get there or at least a general direction from where you are. Because you guessed it you will get lost and have to ask random strangers where to go and prob end up taking a taxi because you have proceeded to walk 6 blocks in the opposite direction.
10. If you thought starbucks was bad ponder this drink for a moment: Iced coffee, condensed milk, chocolate sauce in the cup, a slice of chocolate cake (nope, you wish I was kidding), and ice all blended together with a mountain of whipped cream, chocolate sauce on top. Take that weight watchers.
11. If your room floods in a hotel. Rest assured, "It happens" and that's pretty much all the sympathy you will get
12. Taking a shower in Costa Rica is like doing the hookey pookey. You get a very small stream of water that may or may not be hot and has very little pressure. You have to pretty much wet one body part at a time to get clean.